WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
· To work in a fast paced, challenging environment with a team that is passionate about innovation.
· To be part of a culture where you are supported and encouraged to grow, take ownership and become an influential leader.
· To do hands-on development and testing of fun power sports products, with the ability to make a significant impact on user experience
· Each individual’s development experience is customized to help participants reach their potential.
· By keeping our programs small and selective, we are able to make hiring decisions based on each candidate’s unique skill set and high potential.
· The opportunity to learn from senior leaders is a part of the fabric of every experience.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Conduct investigations to solve practical engineering issues
· Improve and develop new methods and approaches to process applications and recommends solutions to the team
· Ensure quality, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness that are in accordance with company policies and procedures
· Provide analytical studies to justify implementation on possible changes or improvements with estimated cost impact on product or process
· Other duties as assigned
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering OR Industrial Engineering program with a 3.0 or higher GPA
· Computer skills: 2D/3D design using AutoCAD and Creo, or equivalent
· Strong analytical skills, able to compile data into a usable form, recognize patterns in data, information or events, draw logical conclusions and make recommendations for action
· Must be independent, self-motivated, and possess strong organizational skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be willing to work in a hands-on development environment
WELCOME TO BRP
We’re a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air. Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus. Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 20,000 spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it’s not about the destination; It’s about the journey.
To apply for this job please visit careers.brp.com.