· CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
· The Manufacturing Engineer Intern will be working with the Manufacturing Engineering team in the Wichita plant supporting the department’s goals of improving plant safety, product quality, plant delivery, and plant efficiency metrics through line support, kaizen/project activity, and modernization of new product design.
· Evaluate worker productivity and recommend improvements to increase people efficiency and operating performance, reduce waste and delays, and promote cost control/reductions.
· Develop metrics to measure plant and equipment, capacity output, and identify equipment and process flow bottlenecks.
· Establish accident prevention measures, and plan training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operation.
· Ensure compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.
· Determine facility specifications, including analysis and evaluation of location, material resources, and structural design.
· Resolve technical problems and recommends production improvement.
· Provide floor support, Lead Kaizens, and support continuous improvement projects
· This position pays between $19.83-$31.82/hour.
· Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technical Discipline, or other related degree area
· Perks of being a CNH Industrial Intern/College Co-op!
· We’re excited that you’re considering an Internship or College Co-op with CNH Industrial! CNH Industrial provides our Interns and Co-ops with experiences that will help develop them into well-rounded professionals. Check out some of the benefits that will build an experience, not just a job:
· Competitive pay
· Networking opportunities with other interns
· Local volunteer opportunities
· Professional development opportunities hosted by current employees
· Furnished subsidized housing (for qualified internship/co-ops only)
To apply for this job please visit careers-cnhind.icims.com.