At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees – their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity – and their innovative approach to work and to life.
We are seeking a Mechanical Intern to join our office in Milwaukee, WI.
· Work with engineers to achieve project results timely and accurately.
· Generate CAD drawings using AUTOCAD.
· Utilize HVAC load calculation software to achieve meaningful results.
· Efficiently research codes, references, standards to assist engineers.
· Generate handwritten calculations and other hand-done engineering task assignments.
The Skills and Knowledge You Bring
· At Least Sophomore status in an accredited Bachelor’s Degree Program in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
· Fluent in engineering problem-solving.
· Can communicate ideas and concepts well.
· Has an interest in the HVAC consulting industry.
· Comfortable and fluent in basic computer skills including Word and Excel.
· Is a self-starter and results-oriented.
· Organized on a daily basis.
· Personable in working with colleagues.
· A level of understanding and experience in CAD/3-D skills.
What EXP Can Offer
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP provides engineering, architecture, design and consulting services to the world’s built and natural environments.
Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP’s predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice. Today, over 3,000 creative EXP professionals across North America provide the passion and expertise needed to deliver successful projects around the world.
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and dynamic work environment, and it is a promise we take seriously.
To apply for this job please visit elcn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.