California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
Fisker Inc. is looking for individuals who are results-oriented, possess great attitude, demonstrate creativity and innovation, work efficiently, show a record of success and have a passion for clean energy. Having highly talented employees provides the best service to our community. This is a part-time internship position. The incumbent will work an average of 20-30 hours per week…
· Assists in the completion of routine and non-routine tasks; assists in the analysis, investigation, and solution of problems; and assists in developing electronic documentation as required
· Essential Functions Under general supervision, working on routine projects with general instruction and non-routine projects with detailed instructions:
· Participates in the day-to-day activities of assigned functional area assisting in the completion of routine and non-routine tasks
· You will need to understand new technology as it comes together and help track and facilitate any multi-functional tasks that are needed
· Assists in applying knowledge to analyze, investigate and resolve problems
· Responsible for observing all laws, regulations, and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company
· Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices
· Work on substantive projects that have the potential to impact the future business of the company
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
· Within 24 months of graduating with a bachelor’s degree or graduate degree.
· Pursuing a STEM major/Finance or Human Resources
· GPA 3.0 and above
· Degree of independent judgment and ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
· Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment
· Has superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring team members.
Preferred Attributes/ Competencies
· Entrepreneurial & innovation mindset; flexibility, sense of urgency, creative problem solver
· Positive attitude, team player, collaborator
· Results-oriented, attention to both “big picture” as well as detail
· Excellent communication and leadership skills
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit fisker.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.