Hargrove Engineers + Constructors
Education: Current enrollment in a Bachelor or Master of Science degree program for Mechanical Engineering at an accredited university.
GPA: 3.0 or above
Generally responsible for performing routine designs of less complex engineering assignments using theoretical knowledge and practical design methods. This work will be performed under direct supervision.
Primary responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Familiarity with and utilization of department engineering design and drafting standards.
· Assisting in developing conceptual layouts and studies as necessary to determine the simplest, most efficient approach to solving engineering tasks.
· Assisting in producing estimate level preliminary designs and material take-offs.
· Assisting in producing detail design calculations, spreadsheets, reports, drawings, and sketches for various projects.
· Assisting engineers and designers in resolving routine layout and detailing problems.
· Familiarity with design standards and codes.
· Working knowledge of CAD software, either AutoCAD, Microstation or both.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
To apply for this job please visit careers-hargrove-epc.icims.com.