Textron Specialized Vehicles
• Design, analyze, and integrate products at the system and component level.
• Develop complex systems while working collaboratively across multiple engineering disciplines.
• Read and interpret engineering specifications
• Ensure products adhere to structural design.
• Understand detailed design process to interpret technical drawings of systems, components, and interfaces.
• Assist in technical input into vehicle level and sub- system trades.
• Support development testing and the manufacturing production process.
• Analyze and interpret test data and support technical reviews including direct interaction with customers.
• Apply GD&T to components and assemblies.
• Understand and apply prototype and low-volume manufacturing techniques including machining, casting, forging, and general fabrication to products.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering required, degree in mechanical engineering preferred
• Years of Experience: 0-2 years of experience required
• Software Knowledge: CAD/ SolidWorks/ ProE/UG-NX/ CATIA, Microsoft Office Applications,
• Knowledge of systems, suspension, component design, powertrain component design (gearboxes, differentials, and transmissions), chassis design (tube frame, monocoque), and vehicle dynamics desired
• Ability to multi-task and demonstrate attention to quality, timeliness, awareness of budget constraints, and other programmatic considerations
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Recruiting Company Textron Specialized Vehicles
To apply for this job please visit textron.taleo.net.