The Toro Company
· Who Are We?
· The Toro Company has delivered market-leading, innovative products and outstanding customer care for more than 100 years. With over 11,000 employees worldwide, TTC is headquartered in Bloomington, Minnesota, USA. Our company designs and manufactures turf maintenance equipment; turf irrigation systems; landscape and lighting products; snow and ice management solutions; agricultural irrigation systems; rental, specialty and underground construction equipment; and residential turf and snow equipment. We market and sell TTC products worldwide through a network of distributors, dealers, mass retailers, hardware retailers, equipment rental center and home centers—as well as online direct to end users.
· What Will You Do?
· In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible work on a new development project (rotary mower) and assist with the following
· Collaborate with Engineering, Quality & Manufacturing teams to develop product design & manufacturing quality requirements.
· Engage in the New Product Development (NPD) process.
· Provide and maintain quality reports, records, & plans for product lines.
· Assess product conformance by performing product validation audits.
· Pursue corrective actions with appropriate parties on non-conformances.
· Assist in the creation, implementation and maintenance of standard quality processes & procedures.
· What Do You Need?
· To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
· Actively enrolled in an accredited 4 year engineering program in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Industrial, or related degree area.
· We require interns to be enrolled in an educational program during the duration of the internship program.
· Must have achieved Junior status (2 years completed), with a graduation date no sooner than December of 2023.
· Technology background/studies preferred.
· Ability to work independently and within a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
· Strong communication, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Proficiency with MS software (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
To apply for this job please visit ttc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.